To stop the cycle of crime and to be a vital witness for the gospel to our communities. This ministry encourages and equips mentors and volunteers to model and instruct God’s principles for living.
- The Board of Directors has a heart for the spiritual development of each resident and a desire to glorify God in all things.
- A Resident Manager works closely with the Executive Director to cultivate spiritual growth.
- LWMN networks with many Christian ministries, Bible-believing churches, and local organizations.
- The Home Policy guides residents to build healthy relationships with compliance and competent life skills.
- A close liaison is maintained with the parole agents of the Michigan Department of Corrections for residents to meet the conditions of their parole.
- LWMN provides and for a new family that cares and loves them as brothers and sisters in Christ.